Mud-jacking Corrects Dangerous Sunken Concrete
Sunken concrete is caused by freezing / thawing and the sub-grade heaving. American specializes in mud-jacking services that correct dangerous, unsightly sunken concrete,
- Concrete looks good but is sunk or pitched toward house.
- Eliminates trip hazards, edges hit by snow shovels and blowers, puddles, and ice patches on walk areas.
- Lowers your homeowner’s liability of possible lawsuit if someone should fall and be injured.
- Less expensive than replacing with new concrete. The job is completed faster, with less mess, and carries a guarantee.
- Maintaining the proper pitch of the concrete will prevent future basement problems, such as leaks and wall cracking.